Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Meet Baby Magnus!

Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland recently revealed the first picture of her five-month-old son, Magnus Hamilton. Nettles and her husband, Justin Miller, welcomed Baby Magnus late last year and the singer took to her blog on Mother's Day to share not only the picture, but a very special message as well. Jennifer began the message by saying, "On December 6, 2012 my life was forever changed. I had a baby! Magnus Hamilton Miller was born healthy, hungry and with way more hair than I was expecting after seeing baby pictures of both me and my husband. Needless to say, especially to those of you who have children, the rhythm of my life is way different than the movement and pace before baby. In short, this baby is the boss of me." In her message, Nettles also talked about her new life as a mother and how much she has learned about herself. She talked about getting great advice from family and friends as well as being a sleep deprived mother. Jennifer concluded the message by thanking her fans for their support and well wishes. She said, "I have appreciated all of your supportive messages and tweets as I have been giving myself the space to enjoy this most sacred, precious time. However, I am also bursting at the seams with pride! And so, it gives me great pleasure to say to you - Meet Magnus." The entire message and photo can be viewed at http://www.jennifernettles.com/news.html?n_id=127.

No comments:

Post a Comment