Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tasty And Approved By Your Dentist!

In the spirit of all the holiday treats that may not be really great for our teeth, I ran across this product and thought I'd share it with you: Cupcake flavored toothpaste! It's made by the Archie McPhee company, and they describe it as, "Brushing your teeth with real frosting kind of defeats the purpose, but with this Cupcake Toothpaste you get all the fabulous flavor of frosting without another root canal! Just put a dollop on your brush and after a few minutes of vigorous brushing your whole mouth will feel frosted! Each tube contains 2.5 oz of potent paste." Each tube is just $5.00, and you can go to this link if you want to order some. I'm not sure about this one, though. I'm just too used to my toothpaste tasting like...toothpaste! I bet the kids will like it though! What do you think, would you be willing to give it a try if you have trouble getting your children to brush their teeth? Drop us an email johnandjacklyn@kicks1063.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment