Monday, September 10, 2012

Nail-Biter Games

The weekend was filled with some serious nail-biting games for the midwest. As a Viking fan, I have grown accustomed to disappointment, so when we lost the lead with 20-seconds left in the game--I was not surprised--just sick. But this time, my team did not fail me! They came back with an overtime win! However, both of my hands are now without fingernails, as I chewed them all down to the nubs, during that stretch of time.

I'm not a Packer fan, but I have plenty of friends who are and I was feeling for them, (the ones that aren't jackwagons to me on a regular basis) during that game against the 49ers. There were some ridiculous calls and missed calls by the replacement referees. That was pretty much the consensus during all of the NFL games, judging by both my Twitter and Facebook feed.

It begs the question: Did the Packers lose because of the replacement refs horrible calls, or their own horrible play? Or was it a combination of the two?  Feel free to chime in on our Facebook page HERE.