Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bored with the "Jokes?"

I don't know about you, but I'm glad yesterday is done.  I've never been that big of a fan of April Fool's Day, and it's not because I don't enjoy the pranks and whatnot.  I just think it's gotten to be too cliché and cheesy over the years.  It's glaringly so, since the inception of social media.  Honestly, I get tired of the "I'm pregnant!" or other so-called pranks on there.

Please. Stop.  What ever happened to the jokes that were actually funny and not predictable or tired? 

I get it though.  It's challenging to come up with something good and memorable.  Doubtful anyone will ever top Brucie Bumchuckles and his phone bagging stunt from years ago, where massive amounts of people actually took the advice of the Bumchuckles produced PSA.

If you're going to do April Fool's jokes--go big, or go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment