Thursday, October 17, 2013

Boob Deodorant?

A friend of mine (male) received a piece of spam in his email yesterday, which he promptly declined, but then forwarded onto me, "in case" I was interested.  How nice of him.  The product?  Breast Deodorant.  True story!

Honestly, I had never heard of it, however if I think long and hard, I can attest to having seen a few women in my life giving a swipe of their underarm deodorant under their boobies.  It's not really that far-fetched.  Skin-on-skin is generally a harbinger of sweat and that situation is not only present with the armpits, but also with under the boobies, between the toes and quite bluntly, also in the family jewels area of the male anatomy.

The whole topic got me pondering and oddly enough, after some research, I found there is a company that makes a nifty "lotion" that can be "rubbed into the offending area." Goes on wet and dries like powder, preventing sweating and chaffing.  However, the image of a man rubbing that stuff into his...  

Did you just spew your drink all over your computer monitor, much as I did?

Perhaps this could become a morning ritual to be shared by couples? They can "help" each other with the application, for a less awkward situation.  Of course, they'd all probably be late for work each day, but I digress.

So, I guess the bottom line is this:  It's a real problem and this stuff is apparently a real solution.  Would you use it?  Have you ever taken your underarm deodorant and used it under your boobs... or your "boys," if you're a guy.  I can honestly say I have not, but this new product that works as a lotion and dries like a powder is intriguing on all fronts... and nether regions, as the case may warrant.

Would you use it? Do you use anything for this apparently "common problem?" Drop us an email!               ~Jacklyn


No comments:

Post a Comment