Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I Don't Think This Was Original Equipment!

So here's the deal: I was putting a new battery in the KICKS 106.3 truck last week, and as I was tightening the cables on, I glanced down and saw this next to the lower part of the engine block:



I boxed it in in red so you can see what I'm talking about. So I says to myself, "That looks like the bottom of a phone. I wonder what piece of equipment that is?" Upon closer inspection, I discovered that it was indeed a phone! Not a cell phone, but someone's cordless landline phone. Here it is after I pulled it out of the engine compartment:




We have no idea who it belongs to or how long it was in there. We have had some work done on the truck like oil changes, etc., but really no idea where it came from! So if you've worked on the KICKS truck and you're missing a phone, we've got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment