Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dancing & Laughing to the Finals

Bill Engvall did it AGAIN!!  Well, more aptly, his fans did it again!  Bill, who has forever found himself in the bottom with the judge scores has narrowly escaped elimination for weeks on end now, thanks to the fan votes rolling in for him!

Last night was another repeat of this same cycle, as the viewers had to watch Leah Remini go home, after the full combined vote of judges and fans was revealed.  I don't think Leah was that upset to have to go home.  I think she was probably grateful to not have to continue with the brutal physical demands of the competition.  And quite frankly, I wouldn't doubt if Bill Engvall is secretly thinking, "What the heck?! I don't know how much longer my body can keep doing this!"  But I'm sure he'll push through.

I'm not sure if Bill will win the whole thing and snatch the mirror ball trophy from any of the other more proficient celebrity dancers, but I do hope that he will.  Although, in brutal honesty, I don't think that any of the remaining "celebrity" dancers are truly that good anyway.  Further, the only other contestant that I'm familiar with is Jack Osbourne, son of Ozzy & Sharon Osbourne.

That being said, I believe now more than ever that Bill Engvall will win the whole shebang and I couldn't be happier about that prospect!  What do you think?  Drop us an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment